Learning Objection 1
At five minutes before my lunch my supervisor tells me that he need 50 copies of a 15-page report for a meeting immediately after lunch. What will I do? Because he is my supervisor and I respect my boss I would make the copies even though it may take 30 minutes or longer. Sure it may inconvenient me but by doing small things like this can produce great benefits for me. By doing this one thing and having good work ethics can open the door for a raise or maybe a promotion.
Objective 2
My phone ring while I'm on the elevator with several of my colleagues. In my mind I'm saying why now, but I politely says excuse me and answer the phone. Briefly I tell the other party that I cannot talk at the moment and hang up the phone. Before I return back to my colleagues I put the phone on silent. Then I apologize again to my colleagues.
No comments:
Post a Comment