- "Write ten words that you believe describe your current life principles, and then write a one-paragraph statement of your personal ethics. Start your paragraph with the words “I believe ethics is . . ."
Honest
Respectful
Responsible
Compassionate
Polite
Committed
Forgivable
Loyal
Trustworthy
Appearance
I believe ethics is standards that we have learned over our life span. They are taught from an early age. Some common ethics rules that I learned from a child was to always respects myself and others will respect me. The above listed ten words mean so much to me and I value them highly everyday. Appearance is listed last but before I leave my house I look at myself in the mirror and if I don't appeal to myself then I know I need to make some adjustments. As I observe in the community everyday their are so many of our young folks that seem to have lost all morals for themselves and for others
No comments:
Post a Comment